Frequently Asked Questions
Regular Canal Cruise
1. How long does the cruise last?
- 1,5 hours canal cruise: you will be able to cruise one full single round.
- 24 hours Hop-on Hop-off canal cruise: your ticket is valid for 24 hours and you can hop on or off as often as you like, this way you can visit Amsterdam in your own pace.
2. How far in advance do I need to be present?
- You need to be present at your departure location at least 10 minutes in advance.
3. From what till what age is the children price valid during the regular canal cruise?
- 0 – 3 years: free of charge
- 4 – 12 years: Childs Price
- 13 – 99 years, an adult price will apply
4. From which dock do the cruises depart during the regular canal cruise?
- We have multiple stops where you can start or stop your canal cruise. For your convenience, we have dedicated an entire page to our route, times and boarding places.
Bookings and Reservations
1. I want to change the date and/or time of my reservation. Is that possible?
- Yes, that is possible. Depending on availability, you are able to change your reservation. Please contact our support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 20 893 4338
2. Office Opening hours for the Sales & Reservations:
- Monday till Friday 10:30 to 17:00
- Saturday and Sunday 10:30 to 18:30
3. Do I need to print my e-ticket?
- Yes, if you buy a ticket online or have a voucher, you must bring this printed out to the boat.
4. I have a discount code. Where can I enter this?
- After you have selected the date, time and amount of tickets, the voucher code can be entered in the cart on our ticket platform.
1. Can I also make a reservation by phone?
- No, unfortunately, you can only book online or one of our ticket shops.
2. Can I pay by Credit Card?
- Yes, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
3. I have lost something at Amsterdam Circle Line who can I contact?
- You can call the office to ask whether your item was found. (020 – 2374322)
1. Is there heating on board?
- Yes, our boats are heated. We have our canal tour boats, which are fully heated. We also have our semi open boats, which our also heated with terrace heaters and blankets.
2. Is there a bar on board?
- Yes, on the canal tour boat there is a fully equipped bar on board.
- No, on our semi open boats there is no bar on board.
3. Is there a toilet on board?
- Yes, we only have fully equipped toilets on board our big canal boats. Our semi open boats are not equipped with fully operational toilets on board.
4. Can I bring my own food on board?
- No, unfortunately you cannot bring your own food on board one of our boats.
5. Is there a guide present on board?
- We have a very extensive Personal Audio System on board with which you can listen in one of the multiple languages with your own (free) headphones to a fun and informative story about the places you cruise by.
6. Can I take a stroller/wheelchair on board?
- It is possible to come aboard when you have a wheelchair that can be folded. With a stroller it is also possible to come on board, if there is enough space onboard to store the stroller. *Our boats are accessible when disabled people are able to walk two/three steps in and out of the boat.
7. Can I bring my dog on board?
- No, due to the fact that other customers might be allergic, dogs are not allowed on board (with the exception of guide dogs).
Is the information you were looking for not quite right?
Please contact us via email by filling in the contact form below, and we will send you a reply as soon as possible.
When filling in, try to formulate your question as specifically as possible.